Join the E3 INNOVATE Team
Since 2008, E3 INNOVATE and its sister company, E3 ECOWORKS, have helped homeowners create healthy, comfortable, energy efficient homes with the implementation of the latest technologies and innovations in home performance. E3 has received numerous awards and has been recognized for it's leadership in sustainable practices and business development.
We are looking for individuals to join our team who are passionate about sustainability and want to make a positive impact on the community through improving residential buildings. You will be working alongside others who are passionate about the environment and interested in implementing new technologies to create smart, innovative, solar-ready homes. We support and encourage continuing education and provide a variety of materials for you to learn from.
Start your career in home performance and renovation at E3 today! Candidates go through an interview process that includes a background check, drug screening, and a series of interviews. It is our the policy of E3 to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free work environment without regards to race, color, nationality, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, alienage, or veteran status.
Assist with the preparation and installation of insulation, sealed crawlspace systems, duct work, mechanical systems, rain-water capturing systems, other components of home performance, and other tasks as assigned. Assist with maintenance work on the interior and exterior of homes...
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Arrive at the warehouse at 7:30 AM, M-F
- Communicate professionally and politely to co-workers and customers
- Follow instructions from the Crew Leader and use professional language on the job site
- Comprehend and follow written and oral instructions and manuals
- Ensure clean-up of the job site, warehouse, and vehicles at the end of each work day
- Assist with maintaining and cleaning equipment and tools
- Maintain a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Follow all traffic laws
- Respect self, others, and property
Although we aim to fill the week with 40 hours of work, seasonal fluctuations may occur that result in a fewer or greater number of hours.
Paid Federal holidays and paid time off are available for this position. Details on additional benefits offered with E3 ECOWORKS are outlines in the Employee Handbook.
Although this position is open to all, we encourage women to apply as we work to expand the diversity of our company.
Bonuses may be available when the employee fulfills the duties outlined above with exceptional diligence. For details, refer to the Employee Handbook.
Send resume and a short cover letter describing your interests and experience with the position you are applying for.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Improve the community and people's lives by improving residential homes
- Apply knowledge and skills to solve problems
- Work with others in a team setting
- Expand your knowledge of high performance homes and building science
- Paid holidays and time off, and access to health insurance and dental and vision plans