Certified and Ready
E3 INNOVATE is proud to be a premier Quality Contractor for TVA’s new eScore program. The program, which is designed to help homeowners increase the comfort and energy efficiency of their homes, provides rebates to our customers when we upgrade their homes. Here’s how it works:
- Contact us at 615-876-5479 or via email to discuss your home’s energy and comfort needs and to schedule an in-home evaluation. During this visit, we will recommend upgrades and explain the rebates associated with each upgrade.
- E3 will walk you through the eScore registration process (which is quick and easy), and assist you in creating an account.
- We will perform the work that we recommended based on our visit to the house.
- The various home performance upgrades that we perform on your home (insulation, air sealing, duct sealing, mechanical systems etc.) will each qualify for a rebate from the TVA.
- After the work is complete, an auditor from the TVA will inspect your home and give it its “eScore,” which indicates how energy efficient the home is on a scale of 1-10.
- A few weeks after the TVA inspection, a rebate check will arrive in the mail.
- Because the rebates are given for individual upgrades, any future improvements will also qualify for further rebates. This means that if you want to upgrade your home in phases, you can without being penalized. In addition, your home’s eScore can change as you continue to upgrade it.
- Air Sealing : $200
- Attic Insulation : $250
- Duct Sealing : $200/system
- Heat Pump Water Heater : $200
- HVAC Upgrade : $150-500 depending on type
Save Money with E3
The eScore program is an excellent way to not only instantly save money on home upgrades, but also to save money moving forward on your energy bills. In fact, many of the home upgrades that we offer can result in a higher ROI than a stock portfolio. In a sense, you’ll be getting paid three times for the work performed: First when you receive your rebates, second when you save money on your utility bills, and third when your high eScore increases your property value. It’s a win-win-win!