Solar panels will go much further in an energy efficient home.

How is your home performing?

615-876-5479

Increasing the energy efficiency of your home is a big step towards reducing your carbon footprint and emissions. But why stop there? An energy efficient home will only run as cleanly as the power that it utilizes—so why not generate your own clean, renewable energy using solar panels?

For Nashville homeowners looking to take the leap into the future of clean energy, E3 INNOVATE has partnered with Nashville-based LightWave Solar to pair your home performance upgrades with the sustainable power of solar panel installation!

Why Go Solar?

There are many reasons solar energy is good for both the global and local environment—but solar energy can also make a big dent in your monthly electricity costs! When a properly designed solar system on your roof or property is paired with a home performing at its best, you can see your monthly energy costs dip to a fraction of what they used to be. 

A custom-designed solar PV (photovoltaic) system is designed to last upwards of 25 years, so you can experience decades of benefits, including:

  • Reduced energy costs

  • A lower carbon footprint

  • Increased home value (3% to 4%)

  • Protection against spikes in energy prices

Greater Home Performance = Cheaper Solar Installation

Some simple math shows how important your home performance is to the installation of a solar energy system. The less energy your home will require to stay comfortable, the fewer solar panels your home will need. 

For example, one Nashville family was in the process of an extensive overhaul of their home energy. Their goal was to make their home 100% sustainable when it came to their electric bill. They installed the solar panels needed to cover 85% of their electricity usage, and brought in E3 INNOVATE to upgrade their home’s mechanical systems and overall efficiency in order to drop their energy usage the remaining 15%. The better performing your home, the further your solar energy will go!

Don’t Go Solar without E3 INNOVATE!

Investing in the energy usage of your home is more than just a solid financial decision. Combining better home performance with solar energy will make your home a fortress of sustainable electricity for decades to come. E3 INNOVATE is here to make sure no stone is left unturned, and that your entire home is accounted for, from attic to crawlspace. If you want to learn more about the energy you could be saving before you go solar, bring in the whole home experts at E3 INNOVATE!

Are you curious about solar energy for your Nashville home? Partner with E3 INNOVATE and LightWave Solar! Call 615-876-5479 or contact us with all of your solar and home performance questions.

Common Issues We Solve

Ready to start your project?