Looking for an expert advocate to make sure your dream home doesn't end up a nightmare? We've got you covered.
Did you know...
- Most new homes are built with an oversized HVAC system. This leads to short-cycling, which creates high indoor humidity, excess wear and tear, and wasted money.
- Many new homes end up struggling with moisture and mold problems. Common effects include buckling hardwood floors, visible mold, and even asthma and allergy symptoms.
- Spray foam insulation is not always the best option in terms of performance and cost.
- Ensuring a home is solar ready should happen during the first stages of planning and building.
- You might be breathing in radon at high levels in your new home. Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer, and Middle Tennessee has one of the highest levels of radon in the U.S.
Let E3 INNOVATE help you create a healthier, more comfortable, and energy-efficient dream home from start to finish.
E3 takes a whole-home approach to the design and implementation of systems and technologies and works with the project from start to finish and beyond. All the systems of a house operate synergistically; for example, the type of insulation used influences the type of ventilation and heating & cooling systems that are needed. Taking the whole-home approach ensures functionality, health, comfort, efficiency, and durability.
Planning & Design – From day one, E3 INNOVATE will work alongside your architect, builder, and contractors to ensure the qualities you most desire in your home can be achieved with the right selection of materials, products, and construction strategies. It all starts with our project planning services, which serve as a road map for your entire project.
Breaking ground – As the walls go up and the floors go down, the E3 EcoWorks team will be there in the field installing state-of-the-art insulation, smart technology, high-performance heating & cooling systems, solar-ready systems, and ventilation strategies to ensure that, by the time you move in, you'll be welcomed by a comfortable and healthy home.
Finishing Touch – It’s move-in day! Now that you’re done, why not get recognized for the work you’ve put in? E3 offers certifications such as ENERGY STAR, LEED for Homes, HERS Ratings, and the National Green Building Certification. Certifying your home helps it stand out in the market and is a great way to document the extra level of attention that went into the design and building process.
And Beyond – Unlike other companies, E3 INNOVATE wants to ensure your home performs as well as it did the day you moved in years into the future, maintaining the same level of comfort, indoor air quality, durability, and value. We offer a complete set of maintenance services to keep your home running smoothly, like a fine tuned automobile.
Interested in Passive House strategies or building an ENERGY STAR Certified Home?
E3 can help you integrate passive house strategies into the design of your home or help you achieve ENERGY STAR certification. We're here to help you sort out all the details and walk you through the process.